Student Rental Application Form Apply for a rental property by completing our online form.
Information for all applicants
An application form must to be filled in for each person wishing to rent the property.
If you are a student, unemployed or under 25 years of age you must provide a guarantor. Guarantors must be over 25 years of age and in full time employment. All guarantors will be contacted to ensure that they are aware of their obligations and they will be required to sign a guarantor agreement to guarantee your legal commitments in the tenancy.
Please note there are different forms for students. Please ensure you have completed the correct form.
If you require a different form please contact the office, this can be either emailed or posted to you. All application forms are also available from our website.
The box below should be filled in to ensure Connolly Longhurst can provide the landlord with full details of prospective tenants.
Guidance & Information
- Section 2 must be completed. This is the minimum amount of information required to assess an application.
- Married couples should add the highest earner as the primary applicant.
- Validating postcodes before submitting this form will speed up processing times.
- Please ensure that all names, addresses and numbers are clearly legible.
- Please double check all fields prior to submission.
- Unemployed and student applicants should include a Guarantor unless proof of alternative funding can be provided.
- Applicants with low incomes may be required to provide details of a suitable Guarantor.
- The Guarantor provided must be a homeowner and agree to act in this capacity. An affordability assessment will be performed during processing.
- The applicant's signed or verbal permission and identification must be obtained prior to submission of this application.
- Please ensure that you include a current and accurate telephone or fax number for all referees. Failure to do so will delay this application.
- You should, where possible advise referees that we will be contacting them as this will reduce delays.
- National Insurance number, monthly rental value and referee sections are optional.
- Any falsehoods uncovered at a later date will result in the immediate termination of any agreement that may be in place or offered.
Prospective tenants requiring further information relating to the completion of this form can contact us via the following methods:
Tel: +44 (0)2890 918 844